The Township of O’Connor Roads Department provides:
- Inspections and minor repairs on bridges and roads and routine road patrol
- Summer maintenance includes grading, dust control, brushing of the right away or road allowance, and weed cutting
- Maintenance on road crossing culverts and drainage of Township roads
- Winter maintenance operations which includes snowplowing, sanding and salting operations to provide for safe passage of vehicles and pedestrians
- Winter snow removal for a fee (Please visit our Municipal page for payment option details)
- Responsible for Municipal signage, new entrances and installation of emergency numbers
SURPLUS EQUIPMENT FOR SALE:
1993 FORD L-9000 T/A
Combination sander/dump box. Comes with one-way plow and wing. 313,872 kms, L-10 Cummins engine, 8 speed manual transmission.
Asking price $35,000.00 or best offer. Call the O’Connor Township Roads Department between 8:00 am and 4:30 pm at 807-476-1453 or call the O’Connor Township Office during regular business hours at 807-476-1451.
See ad on kijiji for pictures.
T: (807) 476-1453
F: (807) 473-0891